Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The R. E. (Rosey) Roseberry and Eileen E. Roseberry Scholarship Fund for Music Students at Kansas State University provides scholarships to graduates of Unified School Districts 287, 288, 289 or 290 who are admitted to the Department of Music at Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Be a graduate of Unified School Districts 287, 288, 289 or 290; and
- Be admitted to the Department of Music at Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas; and
- Submit a scholarship application on a form provided by the Foundation.
Student must continue to attend classes and keep a 2.5 grade point average (or equivalent).
- Visit our new online scholarship portal.
- Complete general application and qualification questions.
- You will receive a list of scholarships for which you are eligible.
- Complete all Follow-Up questions in the Dashboard.