Established in memory of Bryon L. Schaller to provide scholarships to students of Butler, Missouri High School and who are planning to attend a college or vocational school.
Must have a GPA of 2.5 or better in high school (this must be maintained in college also); college or vocational school must be approved by the federal government for student aid; maintain full time student status as defined by the attending institution; be pursuing an undergraduate degree or attending a vocational or trade school; have strong citizenship, leadership qualities and community service.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.