The Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships is available to international students coming to study at the University of Western Sydney in Australia.
The core mandatory requirements for the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships include the following:
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (subclass 573).
- commence study in 2016.
- achieve a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies.
- provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career.
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- have submitted a complete scholarship application.
- not be seeking to make an application for advanced standing for their course prior to, or after enrolment.
- maintain a minimum GPA of 5.0 each session throughout their study in the course
To be eligible for this scholarship,you must NOT fall in any of the following categories:
- you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- you are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
- you are currently enrolled.
- your scholarship application is incomplete.
- you have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
The Scholarship covers the following:
Fifty percent of tuition fees per annum up to a maximum three years (based on an average tuition fee of $23,860, value is approximately $11,930 per annum). The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit YOUR Application