The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships for the staff of the Brookdale Senior Living Facilities, specifically to CNAs who are enrolled in nursing school and front line staff members of a senior care facility who which to become CNAs.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- A CNA who is enrolled at least part-time in nursing school or a front line employee enrolled in a CNA program.
- Must be currently employed as a CNA or front line staff member at a Brookdale Senior Living facility located in Johnson County, Kansas.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Must submit an application on-line.
- Must provide one letter of reference from a member of the. community who is not a family member. Must provide one letter of reference from a supervisor or co-worker.
Scholarship awards do not automatically renew and recipients may reapply each year, provided they that continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
$500 for Nursing School and $300 for CNA training courses to be awarded the following semester.
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation (email@example.com)
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › USA:Ray Hattaway Memorial Fund