This scholarship is for the benefit of graduating seniors of Erie High School, Erie, Kansas.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Be a graduating senior from Erie High School, Erie, Kansas with plans to attend an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the state of Kansas;
- Maintain a post-high school GPA of 3.0;
- Demonstrate financial need; and
- Secure a reference letter from a current Erie High School teacher.
Previous recipients may re-apply each year and must do so by June 30. You must continue to meet the eligibility criteria stated above, complete the online application and provide your most recent cumulative transcripts.
- High School Seniors: complete a new application by March 11.
- Current Recipients: reapply by June 30.