The Morning Grange #227 Scholarship Fund will benefit students who are planning to attend a college or vocational school who have attended high school in the Olathe, Gardner, and Spring Hill areas.
The students eligible for assistance are as follows:
- GPA of 2.5 or better in high school. This must be maintained in college also.
- The school must be approved by the federal government for student aid.
- The recipient must maintain full time student status as defined by the attending institution.
- The recipient must be pursuing an undergraduate degree or attending a vocational or trade school.
- Morning Grange #227 members will be exempt from residency requirements. A Grange member is defined as a member of good standing or related to a member in good standing by no more than two generations grandparent, parent or grandchild.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January. Recipient is eligible to reapply for up to three additional years to the Morning Grange #227 Scholarship Fund (maximum award of $4,000).
How to Apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.
$1,000 annually to be paid in two equal installments
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › USA:Morning Grange #227 Scholarship Fund