The Kris Paper Legacy Scholarship for Women in Technology Fund provides an annual scholarship to a graduating female high school senior or returning female college student who intends to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or at a vocational or technical school who share Kris Papers love of technology and will be seeking a degree in a technology related field.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be a graduating female senior or returning female college student;
- Be from the greater Kansas City area;
- Intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or at a vocational or technical school;
- Be seeking a degree in a technology related field;
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA (rigor of curriculum will be taken into consideration); and
- Regularly attend classes.
Financial need and community service will also be taken into consideration.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.
A minimum of $1,500 annually to be paid in two equal installments to the educational institution. Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January.
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › USA:Kris Paper Legacy Scholarship for Women in Technology Fund