The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships to graduating students in the greater Kansas City area who will be attending an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Applications for scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors with a minimum grade point average of 2.0
- Generally awarded to those students who are active or former members of:
- Marching Cobras
- Cristo Rey Kansas City
- Community Baseball Academy of Kansas City
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Kansas City
- University Academy
- HALO Learning Center
- Alta Vista Charter School
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the greater Kansas City area and be a United States citizen, or lawful United States resident.
Awards generally will be based upon a combination of factors including the student’s academic merit, financial need, community involvement and citizenship.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.
$3,000 each year for four years. Previous recipients may reapply.
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › USA:Kansas City Securities Association Educational Fund