Thurgood Marshall College Fund(TMCF) offers over 500 Scholarships annually to high achieving students from under represented minorities attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
The Lowe’s Gap Scholarship is offered in association with TMCF.
One-time award ranging from $500 to $3,100 (depending on account balance)
In association with Lowe’s, TMCF offers a gap scholarship for graduating college students with a minimum 2.5 GPA. The scholarship amount ranges from $500 to $3,100 (depending on account balance) and fills the gap to help a student graduate
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating college Senior
- Attend one of the TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have an outstanding account balance between $500 and $3,100
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume (should demonstrate community service and leadership abilities)
- Current Account Balance Statement
- 2017 Student Aid Report
- College Transcript (official or unofficial)
- Essay with a minimum of 500 words on the following topic:
- What are your post-graduation plans and how will the gap scholarship help you to achieve your goals?
Documents must be in PDF format only. Only completed applications will be considered.
Method of application.