The 2019 MasterCard Foundation is now Open
The MasterCard foundation scholarship at the University of Toronto. Do you know that over 433 African students are studying at the University of Toronto Canada? University of Toronto received $22Million this year to help provide full scholarship funding for bright International students from sub-Saharan Africa.
What are you waiting for? This MasterCard scholarship at the University of Toronto is available to both Undergraduates and Post graduate students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program is open to you if you are a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan Africa country. You must be a first-time applicant to the University of Toronto who has not yet begun university study elsewhere. If you are a transfer student, you are not eligible for the Program.
In order to be eligible, you must:
- be a resident and a graduating high school student of a country within Sub-Saharan Africa;
- demonstrate financial need correspondent to that of the lowest two quintiles of your country;
- have very strong academic results within your school system;
- have a record of leadership and extracurricular involvement;
- maintain a strong desire to return to Africa to assist and work towards enhanced regional socioeconomic development;
- be graduating from a recognized secondary school, or have completed the necessary academic requirements; and
- fulfill the necessary English requirements (dependent on country).
Please note that both academic and English requirements differ based on the country and educational system you are coming from.
This scholarship opportunity is available for the St. George campus in first-entry undergraduate programs in either the Faculty of Arts and Science or the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the scholarship and for admission, you must submit an online application.
A completed application includes the following components:
- A completed on-line application, with all applicable sections filled out (including contact information, financial information, personal details and responses to essay questions).
- Financial documents – you will be asked to upload scanned copy of financial documentation.
- Transcript – you will be asked to upload a scanned copy of your secondary school transcript and any other academic information.
- Two references – you will be asked the names and contact details of two individuals who will serve as your referees. We will contact your referees directly and ask them to submit their letter of reference through a secure website.
You can email to email@example.com
Please check out the website for more information