The purpose of Sancella/CGNA Nursing Scholarship is to provide support to outstanding Registered Nurses undergoing further education in either an undergraduate nursing degree program, or a post graduate degree program that is relevant to career development in the field of Gerontological Nursing.
Number of scholarships: 2 Awards
The candidate must:
- – Be a member of the Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association.
- – Be registered to practice nursing in a Canadian Province.
- – Have gained acceptance to a suitable full-time program in a recognized educational institution at the time of taking up the award.
- – Exhibit interest in and potential for, a career in Gerontological nursing in Canada.
- – Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident at the time of taking up the award.
The scholarship is administered by the CGNA and further information regarding criteria can be obtained by writing to CGNA, c/o Nancy Bol, Parkwood Hospital, 801 Commissioners Rd. E., London, Ontario N6C 5J1.