The APIASF scholarship is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to those who are Asian and Pacific Islander Americans for financial need. The AT&T scholarship, however, is given to students who are entering their first year of college or university.
- Be an Asian or Pacific Islander
- Students must have at least have a GPA of 2.7 or have received a GED
- Must apply for the federal financial aid
- Must be a legal permanent resident of the United States
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply
HOW TO APPLY
The APIASF General Scholarship Program application must be completed online and submitted electronically once all of the required questions have been answered. You do not have to complete the online application in one sitting. Until you are ready to submit, you may access your application and edit your answers as many times as you like with your login from any computer with internet access. The application will be available on September 21, 2017.
- Scholarship Committee
- [email protected]