Details of the Chinese Government Scholarships Great Wall Program
The Great Wall Program is a full scholarship established by the Chinese Ministry of Education for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization（UNESCO） to sponsor students and scholars in developing countries to study and conduct research in China.
Eligibility for the Chinese Government Scholarships
- Scholarship is for International Students also
- Aspirants must be in good Health Condition
How to Apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships
- Apply to the National Commission for UNESCO in your home country.
- Apply between early January and early April.
- Consult the National Commission for UNESCO in your home country for the specific deadline of each year.
Mr. Jhaycee Manansala （Fellowship Program Section, UNESCO）