RGU Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for international students
The Robert Gordon University is offering a Vice-chancellor’s scholarship any top First Year of any on-campus in an Undergraduate Programme.
Value of Award
Full tuition fee scholarship for first year of study.
Eligibility Criteria The RGU Vice Chancellor Scholarship
- Have received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full time undergraduate programme
- Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications)
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Must be a self-funded student
How to Apply and Deadlines
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or skype interview.
- Deadline for application: 1 July 2017. Successful candidates will be informed by 1 August 2017.
- Download and complete the application form:Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
- Send your completed application form to: [email protected]