Qatar University scholarship offers tuition free scholarship programs for out standing students
- The applicant should be working in an independent school or any governmental educational organization.
- The applicant must be Qatari, or has a Qatari Travel Document, or born in the State of Qatar ,or have worked in Qatar for at least 10 years.
- It should be the first time for the applicant to apply for a scholarship at the same category offered by the College of Education.
- For Qataris: “To whom it may concern” Letter proofing that the applicants is working in an independent school or any governmental educational organization
- For Non-Qataris:
- “To Whom It May Concern” certificate from the applicants employer (independent school or any governmental educational organization)
- Either a copy of the Qatari travel Document, or Qatari birth certificate, or “To whom it may concern” Letter proofing that the applicants worked in Qatar for at least 10 years.
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 out of 4 at the end of each semester.
- The duration of studying shouldn’t exceed three semesters excluding the semesters of absence and withdraw.
- The student should not be absent or withdraw for two separated or consecutive semesters.
- If the student fails in meeting any of the conditions to maintain the scholarship, it will be canceled and the student will have to pay the tuition fees of the following semesters.
- After the student’s scholarship has been canceled, he/she will not be eligible to receive that Qatar scholarship again, regardless of whether the situation is amended. In all cases, the academic policies will be applied on the student as shown in the Student Handbook.
For more information, follow the contacts below:
Admission and Registration Building (C12)
7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Sunday to Thursday