Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
- Applicants must have admitted to a full time undergraduate course in a Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be in 100 level or a sophomore (200 level) student
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 2.50 CGPA on a 5 point scale or 50% of a 4 or 7 point scale
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- JAMB result
Scholarship Important Dates:
Deadline for Application: October 31, 2019
Test Date: December 2, 2019