MSc International Innovation (Environmental Science)
Two year industry focussed MScs with ?16K bursary and six month project in China for environmental science, chemistry, biology, geography, and hydrology graduates.
Launch your career in research and development with Lancaster University?s MSc International Innovation. 44 places starting in October 2014.
- Are you a final year undergraduate or graduate with ambition to reach the highest professional standing?
- Are you up for the challenge of doing a six-month business project in China as part of your MSc?
- Do you want to develop your skills and experience to undertake a rewarding and well-paid career?
- Do you want to be part of a new graduate team of 44 MSc International Innovation students developing new products and services?
- Do you have what it takes to be a postgraduate at a world-class university?
If the answer is yes, apply now for Lancaster University’s new MSc in International Innovation, which offers a ground-breaking curriculum combining academic studies with company projects and cultural experiences.
Five specialist pathways are available, including a pathway in Environmental Science for students with an environmental science background. That specialism will then be reflected in the title of the degree you are awarded.
Through the MSc International Innovation you will:
- Receive a tax-free bursary ?16,000 to help with your living costs (tuition fees still apply)
- Gain in-depth studies of your chosen pathway, together with foundation-level studies in entrepreneurship, design and technology
- Intensive Chinese language and cultural studies
- Undertake two substantial collaborative projects, one with a business in the UK and one based in China
- Participate in business and cultural seminars to prepare you for working abroad and with business
- Become one of 44 graduates at the heart of a radical new programme for UK/China business-led R&D
- Develop new products, processes and services for international markets
- Finish in a strong position to enter a competitive job market in the UK and China
The design of this MSc, and access to a ?16,000 tax free bursary to support living costs over the 24 months, are possible due to the ?5.1 million Lancaster-China Catalyst Programme which supports business collaboration and development in the UK and China. The programme is part-funded by the Higher Education Funding Council?s Catalyst Fund, the University and Lancashire County Council, and is working closely with the Chinese Academy of Science, the Chambers of Commerce, UK Trade and Investment, Technology Strategy Board and the China-Britain Business Council.
Launch your career in international private sector research and development and work in the world?s fastest growing economy, China.