MSc International Innovation (Environmental Science)
£16k bursary and six month project in China for environmental science, chemistry, biology, geography, and hydrology graduates.
- Do you want to be part of a new interdisciplinary team of 35MSc International Innovation students developing new products and services?
- Are you up for the challenge of doing a six-month business project in China as part of your MSc?
- Do you want to develop your skills and experience to undertake a rewarding and well-paid career?
Apply now for Lancaster University’s new MSc in International Innovation (Environmental Science), which offers a ground-breaking curriculum combining academic studies with company projects and cultural experiences. There are 35 places available with a tax-free £16,000 bursary on the MSc International Innovation for October 2016 entry.
Students will choose modules from options including: Toxicological Mechanisms and Measurements, Wildlife Monitoring Techniques, Pollution Microbiology, Physical Volcanology, Consequences of Toxic Effects, Groundwater Resources and Protection, Environmental Radioactivity, Chemical Risk Assessment, Data Assimilation and Integration, and Crop Protection.
Through the MSc International Innovation you will:
- Receive a tax-free bursary of £16,000 to help with your living costs (tuition fees still apply)
- Gain in-depth studies of your chosen pathway, together with foundation-level studies in entrepreneurship, design and technology
- Intensive Chinese language and cultural studies
- Undertake two substantial collaborative projects, one with a business in the UK and one based in China
- Participate in business and cultural seminars to prepare you for working abroad and with business
- Become one of 35 graduates at the heart of a radical new programme for UK/China business-led R&D
- Develop new products, processes and services for international markets
- Finish in a strong position to enter a competitive job market in the UK and China
Watch a video of students on the programme and find out why they chose the MSc International Innovation.
“The staff support behind our MSc program is just amazing. You can reach out to them anytime if you need to. I also enjoy going to masterclasses arranged for us,”
In addition to the 16,000 bursary, Lancaster University also offers up to 20% discount for Lancaster University alumni.
Launch your career in international private sector research