Deadline: 1 May 2014.
The MSc Brand Leadership is offering the following scholarships for entry in September 2014:
- Two scholarships worth ?8,000 for UK/EU students
- Two scholarships worth ?8,000 for International students
- Four bursaries worth ?4,000 for UK/EU and International students
Now in its fourth year, there’s still no other Masters programme quite like this:
- The course is created and taught jointly by?university and business?people
- Working in a team, you’ll do a?real, in-depth brand project?for a real client
- You’ll create your own?personal brand,?to kick-start your career
- Throughout the year, you get to?visit top agencies?and branded companies
- You get your own?personal mentor?who’s a senior practitioner
- You’ll get?masterclasses?with experts in social branding, brand valuation, culture change and innovation
- You may get the chance of?work experience?in a brand consultancy or brand agency.
Norwich Business School
By joining us at Norwich Business School, you’ll do different and do better. You’ll learn all the essentials of business, but you’ll also learn to question conventional wisdom, to think creatively, and to take practical action.
You’ll learn how to maximise profit and accelerate your career, but you’ll also learn how to do that in a way that’s good for people and the planet. We’re a new kind of business school ? rigorous and comprehensive, but also creative and ethical.
Join our community of teachers, researchers, students and alumni, and help us shape the business world of the future.
University of East Anglia:
The School offers a diverse range of taught postgraduate study opportunities including MSc courses designed?to provide intensive research-led training.
The University is located on a distinctive and attractive campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students. We are ranked in the top one per cent of universities in the world, as a Top 20 university in The Guardian University Guide (2014) and the Times Good University Guide (2014), and have a tradition of producing creative and innovative research both within and across disciplines.
How to Apply for a Scholarship:
To be considered for an award, you need to make an application for the MSc Brand Leadership course.
In addition to submitting your application, you will be required to send a 750-word statement describing yourself as a brand and what you will contribute to the cohort of the 2014 Brand Leadership programme. This statement should be emailed to [email protected].??
To discuss the application process or particular projects, please contact the:?Admissions Office, email: [email protected] or telephone +44 (0)1603 591515.?