Keith Gilmore Prize for Beef Cattle Innovation
The Keith Gilmore Prize for Beef Cattle Innovation is an annual scholarship with a deadline of June 1st every year. You can prepare to apply for 2017 Scholarship competition
To be eligible for the Keith Gilmore Prize for Beef Cattle Innovation , interested students must be entering the final year of their undergraduate studies, veterinary, or post-graduate studies.
Please note that this scholarship can only be awarded once per person.
Application Process: application materials include:
1) Post-Secondary transcripts,
2) Standardized resume outlining extracurricular activities,
3) Three letters of recommendation from individuals not related to the applicant,
4) Written statement of 1500 words or less outlining career goals,
5) Demonstration of registration in an education program related to the livestock industry.
Selection Process: Applications will be reviewed and ranked by the Keith Gilmore Foundation Trustees.
Criteria include demonstration of 1) academic achievement, 2) volunteer activities, 3) demonstration of leadership within livestock industry.
Important Information for the Keith Gilmore Prize for Beef Cattle Innovation
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen.
For each of categories, the applicant must have completed a minimum of one year of college or university education and must be enrolled in the fall semester for another year of studies in a recognized college or university
- Students may apply more than once, however students are limited to one scholarship per category.
Students may apply for a University or College outside of Canada.
WHERE DO I APPLY?
Download and complete the application form:
The Keith Gilmore Foundation
5160 Skyline Way NE