The International Students Scholarships in Malaysia is tenable at the Asia pacific university of technology. The school is looking for top students and the criteria to be considered includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence
- Scholarships are limited to course fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- These awards are for students joining APU programmes in 2016 onwards. Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
- All decisions on these scholarship awards are at the discretion of the APU Scholarships Committee, and are deemed final.
- Scholarship applicants cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
Method of Application
- Apply online using the APU Application Form
- Please submit the copies of the relevant pages of your passport
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
Additional information about the International Students Scholarships in Malaysia can be obtained as follows:
Ms. Lee Ai Mun
Manager, International Operations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Email: [email protected]