Canada McMaster University Dean’s Excellence Entrance Scholarships
- Scholarships are offered in diverse fields at Faculty of Engineering to help students in upgrading their education.
- The 2017 Dean’s Excellence Entrance Scholarships are provided exclusively for students qualifying for admission to Engineering I, Integrated Biomedical Engineering and Health Sciences I, Computer Science I, or Bachelor of Technology I in the Fall/Winter session of 2017/18. All students (including international/visa, CEGEP and IB) who have graduated from, or are currently attending, the final year of secondary school in Canada are eligible. In addition, one hundred (100) Undergraduate Summer Research Awards are available to incoming undergraduate students (September 2017) who apply for the Dean’s Excellence Entrance Scholarships and/or the Hatch Scholarships. These awards will fund full-time, paid research positions for the summer of 2018.
- Canadian and international students who complete their final year of high school in Canada are eligible to apply.
- All students (including international/visa, CEGEP and IB) who have graduated from, or are currently attending, the final year of secondary school in Canada are eligible.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply
Application is online..
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the candidate’s application submission and interview performance.