Outer Audio is pleased to announce the Outer Audio Love of Audio Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students, to the value of $1000 to be awarded annually. What you need to do is send them your 700+ word article covering one of the below topics:
- “How The Front-end (Functional) Design of Audio Devices Have Changed over the Last Decade”
- “How The Back-end (Technical) Design of Audio Devices Have Changed over the Last Decade”
- “What Advances We Should Expect in Audio Devices Over the Next Decade”
- “How Wireless Technologies are Affecting The Use of Audio Devices”
- “How Audio Devices are Used in a Growing Outdoor Lifestyle Movement”
- “How Brands Are Marketing Their Audio Devices in a Crowded Marketplace”
Anyone currently enrolled in full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies can apply. Must not be graduating the following semester. The scholarship is also open to high school students in their final year of study.