The International School of Economics at Tibisi State University has opened the 2016 application process for the Master’s Degree Program in Economics.
The deadline for applications is May 5, 2016. Admission exams will be held simultaneously in Baku, Tbilisi, and Yerevan in early May 2016.
All students accepted into the Master’s program will be invited to study tuition-free at ISET’s summer math camp (3 weeks in August 2016) and during the first miniterm (8 weeks in September-October 2016).
International School of Economics masters degree scholarship covers:
- Living Stipends: outstanding students are granted monthly stipends in the amount of USD 75-200, depending on performance.
- Housing: international and regional students from Armenia and Azerbaijan are eligible for free housing in an ISET-rented apartment. In case of demonstrated need, Georgian students whose families reside outside Tbilisi will also be considered for housing support.
- Merit-based scholarship: all outstanding applicants are eligible for merit-based scholarships up to the full cost of tuition.
- Student Loans: ISET offers a low-cost bank loan program to help students cover the cost of their education.
- Georgian Government Grants: Students receiving Georgian government grants may apply them toward the cost of tuition at ISET.
Outstanding Future Career Prospects:
- Professional internships with the ISET Policy Institute, as well as government agencies, private companies and international organizations, such as the World Bank and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), London office.
- Enrollment in applied concentrations, such as: Agricultural Economics, Energy Economics, Macroeconomic Policy, Private Sector Development, Economic Theory and Human Resources, implemented in partnership with the Norwegian School of Economics, University of Lausanne, and other international university partners.
- Placement in the most prestigious PhD programs in the US and Europe: our graduates are currently studying at Stanford University, University of Chicago, New York University, Washington University, University of Pennsylvania and University of Warwick, among many others, with full funding.
- International student exchanges: second year students are offered the opportunity to participate in summer schools and research workshops with our partners in Norway and Switzerland. Students in the Energy Economics concentration will have the option to spend one semester at the Norwegian School of Economics in Bergen.
Method of Applications
Applications for admission in 2016 are accepted online.
You can also contact them as follows:
16, Zandukeli St.
Tbilisi 0108, Georgia.
Telephone: (995 32) 250 71 77
Fax: (995 32) 299 86 44