The students must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate from Tazewell High School or Richlands High School;
- Have a 3.0 GPA for the last two years of high school;
- Have completed two of the following three classes each semester of high school: English, math and science;
- Demonstrate financial need for the scholarship; and
- Be enrolled (or enrolling) in an accredited two or four year college, university and/or technical school.
Scholarships are renewable for up to four (4) years if the student remains enrolled in an accredited college, university or technical school; completes fifteen (15) credit hours each semester; and maintains a 3.0 GPA.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.