The Terracon Foundation provides the children and eligible dependents of Terracon employees the opportunity to continue their education through scholarship assistance.
To be eligible for assistance the applicant must:
- Be a child or other eligible dependent of a current Terracon employee (eligible dependents must be listed on line 6c of the employee’s most recent federal tax return when the employee is listed on line 6a or 6b);
- Be pursuing a four-year degree through a community college, college or university; and
- Be a student in good standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Students may be pursuing any field of study. However, students pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering or math may be given preference. Scholarship awards will be geographically disbursed.
Scholarship funds may be used for tuition expenses, class fees, or other education fees (i.e., books).
Scholarship recipients may reapply each year by the deadline, so long as you continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.