This fund was established to provide scholarships to qualified graduating seniors from St. Elizabeth R-IV High School, a public school located in St. Elizabeth, Missouri who plan on pursuing a degree or certification at an accredited institute of higher education.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Be a graduating senior from St. Elizabeth High School in St. Elizabeth, Missouri.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.4
- Enroll in a degree or certification program at an accredited higher education institute in the fall directly after graduating from high school.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Show demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.