This fund was established in memory of John and Eunice Davidson by their family to provide academic scholarships to graduating seniors. John and Eunice Davidson were unable to complete college due to financial hardships imposed by the Great Depression of the 1930s. However, they made sure that both their daughters completed college. John went on to have a very successful career in transportation and investments. In Woodland, Carole Pirruccello is the Co-Trustee of the fund.
Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be a graduating senior of Woodland High School located in the city currently known as Woodland in the state of California;
- Be pursuing a career in a health-related field;
- Have been accepted to an on-campus four-year college or university in California;
- Continue to attend classes and keep a minimum 2.5 grade point average (or equivalent); and
- Submit a scholarship application through the online form at www.growyourgiving.org/scholarships.
Consideration will be given to financial need and the student’s community service record.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.
These scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned athletic and/or academic scholarships. Annually $2,500 will be awarded and paid in two equal installments for up to four years. Each secondary installment will be released upon proof of good academic progress (transcript required as proof).
Formal announcements will be made in April.