To assist women students of outstanding scholastic achievement and demonstrated financial need in completing their college education at the University of Kansas.
The students eligible for assistance shall be:
- All women enrolled as full-time undergraduate students at the University of Kansas;
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher on 4.0 scale; and
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Special consideration given to first time college women in family.
- Recipients may reapply annually to receive the scholarship while pursuing your first undergraduate degree.
Selection will be based on application contents, a short essay on the life and influence of Elizabeth Watkins, transcripts, and financial information.
2016 Awards Presentation: Saturday, April 23.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.