|Duration||Four (4) Years|
|Number Available||Ten (10) – [Five (5) Scholarships per degree]|
|Year of Scholarship||2017|
|Degree||Bachelor of Mathematics Education / Bachelor of Science Education|
|Broad Study Area||Mathematics & Statistics|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences|
- Must be enrolled full time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Wollongong.
- Must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Mathematics Education or Bachelor of Science Education in 2017
- Must have completed a recognised Year 12 qualification within the last 2 years
- Must have an ATAR of at least 80
- Students commencing Bachelor of Mathematics Education must have achieved a Band 5 in Advanced Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Students commencing Bachelor of Science Education must have achieved a Band 5 in at least one Science subject.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident