The University of Glasgow is in the top 1% of the world’s universities.Â We are offering numerous scholarships in a range of subject areas for 2012/13.Â
- Both new and continuing students may apply.
- In order to be considered for a scholarship, applicants must hold an unconditional or conditional offer of a place on a College of Arts postgraduate degree programme (taught or research) prior to the scholarship application deadline (1 March 2013). Admissions applications must, therefore, be submitted in full by Sunday, 10 February 2013 at the very latest.
Eligibility – AHRC Studentships
- Home/UK/EU applicants only (due to funding restrictions).
Eligibility – College Scholarships
- Home/ UK /EU and overseas applicants
- Applicants must not be holding another full Scholarship for the 2013-14 academic session. Applicants holding a part scholarship (e.g. fees only or stipend only) may still be considered.
- Home, EU and International students are all eligible to apply. However, in the case of International students, any tuition fee award will be limited to the Home/EU rate.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 1 March 2013. Â Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Further information on how to apply, including the application form, can be found at the apply button below. Â