Description of Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award in Nigeria
The Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship is sponsored by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field. This is an annual scholarship designed to provide support to students pursuing studies in the health and engineering fields to boost the manpower capacity of the Nigerian employable workforce. The Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship is offered to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Eligibility for Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award in Nigeria
- E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy
- Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
Requirements for Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award in Nigeria
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How to Apply for Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award in Nigeria
Interested candidates must understand that their personal information will be collected. It is also their responsibility to verify their supporting documents against their legal documents before submitting the application.
For more information on how to apply, click the link below