Many universities and academic institutions offer accounting scholarships. Academicians and practicing accountants described Accounting as the ‘language of business’, it involves analyzing and using financial information to understand and evaluate the financial position of an establishment.
A student that plans to study accountancy can find scholarships in accountancy from many organizations and institutions. The student however must be good in mathematics. Accounting/Finance programs abound in many universities. There are also a number of Accounting and Banking scholarships that eligible students can apply for.
Accounting involves a knowledge level from basic book-keeping to more complicated management of balance sheets and income statements.
Graduates of Accountancy also pursue professional designations to enhance their professional practice. Students can obtains scholarships to study accountancy in many universities.
The following are trending accounting scholarships :
- Outer Audio’s Love of Audio Scholarship - Outer Audio is pleased to announce the Outer Audio Love of Audio Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students, to the value of $1000 to be awarded annually. What you need to do is send them your 700+ word article covering one of the below topics: “How The Front-end (Functional) Design of Audio Devices Have Changed […]
- SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students - The SEPLAT Joint Venture is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2018/2019 edition of seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. This Scholarship award is one of the programmes SEPLAT in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner the Nigerian Petroleum Company Ltd uses to support educational development ad human capacity building. Applications Details Applicants must […]
- Women In Need Scholarship -$2000 - Women In Need Scholarship Women In Need – if you are woman who is the sole breadwinner of your family or just completing a high school with intention to purse a Bachelor degree in Accounting, This scholarship is for you.. It is awarded in the amount of $2,000 per year for two years and will […]
- Women In Transition Scholarship for Women up to $16,000 - Women In Transition Scholarship for Women Women In Transition Scholarship – is sponsored by the Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting Scholarship fund. This scholarship is awarded to deserving Women who is the bread winner for her family and is enrolling as an incoming freshman to earn a Bachelors degree in Accounting. The Women in […]
- Accounting:Laurels Fund Scholarship for women PhD Students - Accounting:Laurels Fund Scholarship for women PhD Students The Laurels Fund Scholarship for women PhD Students offers up to $5,000 each, for women who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Accounting. This scholarship is a one-year scholarships and therefore not renewable but students can target it every May 15th. Attention is paid to students with the […]
- AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship-$5,000 - The ICPA John L. Carey Scholarship -$5,000 to five students The AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship award was drafted in honor of John Carey for his dedication to serving the accounting profession and encouraging accounting students to achieve CPA designation through out his career. This AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship is designed for students who […]
- 2019 Accounting Scholarship:Paul S. Mills Scholarship program - The Paul S. Mills Scholarship program targets undergraduate students pursuing studies in an undergraduate program in a finance or accounting field including finance, accounting, insurance or risk management, actuarial sciences, and related fields of business. This is an annual scholarship that is open January 12 every year Eligibility for Paul S. Mills Scholarship program Interested […]
- University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships, New Zealand - Description of the University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships The Scholarships were established in 2013 and are funded by the University of Auckland Business School. University of Auckland Business School, enable their students to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to launch a business career. Eligibility for the University of Auckland International Business […]
- University of West England Bristol Scholarship for International Students - Important Notice for University of West England Bristol Scholarship The beneficiary of this scholarship must go through an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be expected to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University all through the duration of the course. Eligibility for University of West England Bristol Scholarship For qualification […]
- 2017 Emerging Leaders in Americas Program (ELAP) Scholarships in Canada - 2017 Emerging Leaders in Americas Program The Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program (ELAP) scholarships provide students and researchers from Latin America and the Caribbean with short-term exchange opportunities for study or research, in Canada, at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels. Scholarship Value and Duration Funding for ELAP scholarships is made available by […]
- PhD Scholarship in Accounting/Finance-University of waterloo - PhD Scholarship in Accounting/Finance-University of Waterloo The university of Waterloo in Canada offers 12 PhD scholarships to students admitted into the accounting or Finance graduate studies at the University of Waterloo. University of Waterloo is one the top universities in Canada with a growing number of top international students. According to the school: The […]
- UMEA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - UMEA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS Umea University has a selection of Master Degree programs (most of them for Business and Economics) to choose from. A committee from the University selects Candidates for scholarships. The selections are based on applicants academic excellence. Each selected candidate will receive a full or partial wavier of their tuition […]
- NSA Scholarship Foundation - Eligibility Criteria for the NSA Scholarship Foundation Award The 2018 NSA Scholarship foundation will open on January 3rd, 2018. This is an annual scholarship. In 2017 the NSA awarded $35,300 in scholarships to 32 students. Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship: To be eligible for this award, […]
- Xero new $5,000 Scholarship - Xero new $5,000 Scholarship- Cloud computing in Finance Xero is offering a $5,000 scholarship to interested students pursuing a degree focused on accounting, economics or finance. The Xerox scholarship competition is an essay based scholarship award. Interested students wishing to apply for the scholarship should Write 500-700 words on one of the following topics: How […]
- 2016 Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) University Scholarships, New Zealand - Eligibility: To be eligible applicants must be studying full time at a New Zealand University and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. Students must have attained at least a B+ average and be studying full time over the academic year (February to November). Scholarship Open for Domestic and International students who are legally […]
- Accountancy scholarships – Illinois CPA Society Herman J. Neal Scholarship - This scholarship fund supports African-American students in their pursuit of an accounting education and the CPA designation. This year, the Herman J. Neal scholarship fund will provide scholarships of up to $4,000 each to African-American accounting students who show significant potential to become CPAs and demonstrate achievement as well as financial need. These scholarships support students with […]
- Michael & Cecilia Ibru University Undergraduate Scholarships 2015 - Michael & Cecilia Ibru University in Delta State is offering 150 scholarships to Nigerian students. Every successful applicant will receive up to 1,000,000 Naira to cover tuition costs during their undergraduate study. You must be studying at of the following at the university to apply: Accounting, Banking and Finance; Business Administration, Economics, Applied Biology, Biotechnology, Industrial […]
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) Scholarship - Please note that mailed applications will be rejected! About The National Association of Black Accountants Scholarship program Since its inception, NABA, Inc. has provided more than $11 million in scholarship funds to deserving students preparing to enter various accounting, finance and business professions. For fiscal year 2014, NABA awarded $242,830 and the amount continues to […]
- Wiley Accounting Student Scholarship Program - About The Wiley CPAexcel scholarship The CPAexcel Accounting Scholarship Program is a nationally recognized program dedicated to supporting accounting education and developing leaders for the next generation of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). Wiley CPAexcel’s mission is two-fold: to provide financial assistance to students who are currently majoring in accounting and to encourage accounting students to […]
- TD Scholarships for Community Leadership-Yearly - TD scholarship is a 4 year renewable scholarships for students with outstanding records in community leadership. The 2019/2020 application opens Soon, Please stay tuned. This is a yearly scholarship Fields of study: All disciplines are eligible Value: up to $10,000 for tuition per academic year, $7,500 a year for living stipend, plus summer employment. Eligibility: […]