Application is now open for 2015 Sydney Achievers International Scholarships.
Scholarships, prizes and awards are funded through philanthropy, by individual faculties, the federal government or the University itself
The scholarship is tenable at the university of Sydney Australia
These prestigious Scholarships will be offered to high achieving, academically meritorious, international students, inviting them to enjoy the Sydney experience at one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world.
What the Scholarship covers
- AUD$10,000 each per annum, available for the CRICOS registered duration of a recipient’s program of study, for any Undergraduate program offered at the University of Sydney (subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic progress each year).
- No living allowance is payable.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with outstanding results, as deemed by the University of Sydney.
- Students completing Foundation Studies Programs offered by Australian or New Zealand universities are eligible.
- Students who have already commenced/completed tertiary studies, or students transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible.
Method of application
- To be considered for the Sydney Achievers International Scholarship, a candidate must receive an Unconditional Offer of Admission. Applicants receiving an Unconditional Offer of Admission for will be invited to lodge an Expression of Interest. The closing date for the EOI form will be indicated in the invitation letter.
- Successful candidates are expected to be notified by email in February.
For more information , please send email to [email protected]