Application is now open for 2015 Sydney Achievers International Scholarships.
The scholarship is tenable at the university of Sydney Australia
These prestigious Scholarships will be offered to high achieving, academically meritorious, international students, inviting them to enjoy the Sydney experience at one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world.
What the Scholarship covers
- AUD$10,000 each per annum (ie, $15,000 in total for a 1.5 year program, $20,000 in total for a 2 year program), available for the CRICOS registered duration of a recipient’s program of study, for any Postgraduate Coursework program offered at the University of Sydney (subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic progress each year).
- No living allowance is payable.
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree qualification with outstanding results based on the Australian grading system, as deemed by the University of Sydney.
- Students who have already commenced/completed postgraduate studies, or students transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible.
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements.
- Selection will be based on actual results (academic and English language proficiency). Predicted/forecast results will not be considered.
- Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
- Selection will be made by the Student Recruitment & Admissions Group, whose decision will be final. No appeals will be entertained.
Method of application
- To be considered for the Sydney Achievers International Scholarship, a candidate must receive an Unconditional Offer of Admission. Applicants receiving an Unconditional Offer of Admission for will be invited to lodge an Expression of Interest. The closing date for the EOI form will be indicated in the invitation letter.
- Successful candidates are expected to be notified by email in February.
For more information , please send email to [email protected]