Value of Scholarship: $6,000
Level Of Study: Bachelor
National university of Singapore NUS Global Merit Scholarship
The National university of Singapore NUS Global Merit Scholarship scholarships award is offered to top students that demonstrate academic excellence, present excellent co-curricular activities records and exhibit outstanding leadership qualities. NUS Scholars are expected to contribute significantly to the NUS community while in NUS, and emerge as dynamic global leaders who are capable of effecting a positive change to society after they graduate.
There are two tiers of NUS Scholarships offered to prospective students:
- NUS Global Merit Scholarship
- NUS Merit Scholarship
Interested students should submit one common scholarship application to NUS to be considered for both tiers of the NUS Scholarships, the NUS Sports Scholarship and the NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship.
Eligibility for NUS Global Merit Scholarship
Interested applicants must:
- Be Singapore Citizens
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have good co-curricular activities record
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE A Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme at NUS, although the scholarship is not available for Yale-NUS College students and students in the Law and Liberal Arts Double Degree Programme offered by Yale-NUS College and NUS, and only limited scholarships are available for Dentistry, Medicine and Music
Method of Application: NUS Global Merit Scholarship
Please note:The online scholarship application for the NUS Scholarships, NUS Sports Scholarship and NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship will open from 1 February to 19 March every year. Scholarship applications can be submitted only after applications for admission to NUS have been submitted.
2 College Avenue West, #01-03 (Stephen Riady Centre)