The Krist Law Firm, P.C. National Scholarship
This scholarship pays up to $10,000 to qualified students that demonstrate financial need. According to the scholarship provider:
The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly. You are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.
Eligibility for the Krist Law Firm Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the The Krist Law Firm, P.C. National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form.
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
- A typed essay of 300-500 words about a time when you faced a significant ethical dilemma. What was the situation and what did you do? Additionally, include a brief description as to why you deserve to receive this scholarship and in what way it will further impact your education. Applicants are highly encouraged to speak from the heart.
Follow the link to APPLY ONLINE