Thanks to the generosity of The Personal Insurance Company, the Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) is offering scholarships of $2,500 each to four outstanding students currently pursuing a master or doctorate program in engineering at any Ontario university recognized by the CEAB.
The scholarships are awarded based on:
- Academic excellence
- Extracurricular activities and demonstrated leadership within the campus and general community
- How the applicant plans to continue contributing to the betterment of the engineering community after graduating
- Undergraduate students graduating from their engineering program by December 31, 2018, at any Ontario university recognized by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB).
- Students currently pursuing a masters or doctorate program in engineering at any Ontario university recognized by the CEAB.
- Each engineering school may submit a maximum of two undergraduate and two graduate student nominations for consideration.
- Applicants must also be members of OSPE in good standing to be considered. Prospective candidates can learn more about the free OSPE student membership and join online at www.ospe.on.ca/students
How to apply?
Complete an application form and return it to the dean at your engineering school with a copy of your transcript from the last full year of study completed. If you are selected for recommendation, the dean will supply a letter of recommendation and forward it along with your application form and transcript to our Scholarship Selection Committee for consideration.