2017-06-30 Value of Scholarship:
AU$3000 Level Of Study:
Macquarie University UAC International Scholarship provides the eligible UAC (Universities Admissions Centre) students with AU$3000 annually towards the tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$1500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, student must
- Be an international student
- Have applied for undergraduate coursework of Macquarie University through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus or City Campus
- Have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2018 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Enrol in a full-time study load.
- You’re not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2017.
- You’re not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship for this course of study, unless you have been advised otherwise by a representative of the university.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
Get Scholarship updates in your inbox
Information on 1.5 million scholarships, grants, and prizes is easily accessible in this revised directory with more than 300 new listings that feature awards indexed by career goal, major, academics, public service, talent, athletics, religion, e... read more