The National University of Singapore is offering a Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) scholarship to qualified students. This scholarship is an annual scholarship . The 2016 application will start in November 2015.Each Scholarship is worth S$10,000 per year. Scholarship is renewable beyond 1 year, subject to sponsor’s agreement.
Benefits include an internship attachment during the May to July vacation and also the chance to work in an active and potential leadership position with the company.
Important application processing information:
- November – Start of application
- December – February – Selection by Companies
- End April – Scholarship holder selected and agreement signed
- May – Start of internship program for scholar (internship can be done either before or after the scholarship (subject to company’s preference)
- August – Scholarship money disbursed by NUS
For more information about logistics and supply chain scholarship at the National University of Singapore , please Call Ms Lee Chwee Ming at 6516 6225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries