Level Of Study: Masters and PhD
International Dean’s Scholarship
- This scholarship is tenable at the University of Saskatchewan Canada . Dean’s scholarship is one of the many scholarships offered by the university.
- Dean’s scholarships are offered to top grade students that demonstrate research potential and also to those with outstanding academic records. You will be qualified if you demonstrate that you are registering for the first time in a thesis-based graduate program.
- The scholarship offers: $18,000 for up to two years to Master’s degree students while Doctoral Candidates get $22,000 for up to three years
The scholarship offers are in two phases:
- Round 1: December 1
- Round 2: February 2
- Masters and Phd programs in Social science, Applied Science, Biomedical Engineering and all Engineering programs can apply
- Register for the first time in a thesis or dissertation based program at the University of Saskatchewan Canada
- Entrance GPA of at least 85%
- Show evidence of previous research productivity as demonstrated by authorship of refereed journal publications or conference presentations/publications
- Nominations for International Dean’s scholarships are made by academic units after you’ve applied.
More Information and how to apply
Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
101 Diefenbaker Place
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5B8