Value of Scholarship: $2000
Level Of Study: Any
Elmer and Ona Hansen Memorial Fund Scholarship
The Elmer and Ona Hansen Memorial Fund Scholarship is an agriculture scholarship administered by the 4-H Foundation of Alberta.
Eligibility for the Agriculture scholarship
- Students must be presently attending an Alberta post secondary institution.
- Students must be a resident of Alberta. Must have three years attendance at an Alberta high school. Attach a copy of your high school transcript to your application form, if readily available.
- Must be a rural farm resident (rural is defined as all jurisdictions outside of Edmonton and Calgary)
- Applicant must show community involvement
- Preference given to students applying for the first time with a GPA of 2.5 or higher however, recipients can receive the scholarship more than once, if a GPA of 3.0 or higher was maintained.
- You must submit a photo with your application. Photo must be suitable for publication – a grad picture is ideal. Photocopies or proofs are not suitable. Quality scanned photos are acceptable.
- 4-H experience is not mandatory to qualify for this award.
- Recipients will be contacted by email in February 2017.
- Funds will be issued via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) in March, 2017 upon receipt of your Social Insurance Number, banking documentation and an official confirmation of enrolment from your post secondary institution. Your confirmation of enrolment must be dated after your classes start in January.
- Minimum of 5 scholarships will be awarded at $2,000 each.
For more information contact
4-H Foundation of Alberta
WESTEROSE AB T0C 2V0
Toll Free: 1-877-682-2153
Follow the link below to apply