Value of Scholarship: AU$3,000 or AU$10,000 depending on the award
Level Of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Science International Scholarships in Australia
University of Queensland Science Scholarships are available for outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in science.
Eligibility for Science International Scholarships in Australia
- Must have started studying at UQ
- Must be an International Student
- Must possess Excellent Results (GPA, High School etc) of previous study programme
- Must not possess another scholarship
- Must have conditional or unconditional offer for UQ.
How to Apply for Science International Scholarships in Australia
For either the Full Degree Scholarship or the Advanced Standing Scholarship:
1) Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate application form for international students for entry into one of the eligible Science programs either directly to UQ or through your agent.
2) Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship closing date).
3) Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form.
Faculty of Science