University of Sheffield offers a number of scholarships to Nigerian Students based on Merit.
The 2013 Management Scholarship is for Nigerian undergraduate students starting their studies in the Management School in September 2013.
- The scholarships are worth £1,500 per year each
Eligibility and Award Criteria:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2013 in the Management School.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in first or subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
For more information on how to apply, visit their website
Number of Views:(3611)