Value of Scholarship: 105 scholarships – 30x 100% tuition fee and 75x of 50% towards tuition fee
The University of Nottingham, in the United Kingdom, is offering scholarships designed for international students who want to pursue a Master’s degree in this university and want to make a difference to the developement of their home country.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
• are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu) AND
• are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
• have not already studied outside of your home country AND
• are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
• hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Social Science.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September or October 2017 before they can apply for the scholarship. Application for admission to study at Nottingham should be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for the Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Scholarship applications are done online before 24 March 2017 (12 midday UK time).