Value of Scholarship: SEK 7-974
Level Of Study: Master Degree
UMEA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Umea University has a selection of Master Degree programs (most of them for Business and Economics) to choose from. A committee from the University selects Candidates for scholarships. The selections are based on applicants academic excellence. Each selected candidate will receive a full or partial wavier of their tuition fee.
- completed your application for studies at UniversityAdmissions.se before the application deadline (16 January 2017).
- a Umeå University programme as priority 1.
How to apply for UMEÅ UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.