Value of Scholarship: Full Tuition+$54,000
Level Of Study: Masters Degree
David Bohnett Public Service Fellowship For Masters Degree Students
The Bohnett Fellowship was designed to provide a full tuition scholarship to outstanding masters students who are interested in engaging in the challenges of governing at the city level. The Public Service Scholarship is sponsored by the David Bohnett Foundation.
What Does avid Bohnett Public Service Fellowship Cover?
- Full Tuition
- $5,000 summer stipend and internship opportunity for two incoming MPA or MUP students each academic year.
- An explicit interest in working for municipal governments to solve our most urgent social issues
- An interest in social activism
- Highly articulate in both speaking and writing
More Information on How to APPLY
- Send your Fellowship Application Essay along with your online application to NYU Wagner for Fall 2017. Fellowship applicants must also submit the one-minute video essay in order to be considered for fellowship. Applications are due by the December 15 deadline.
- Those selected as fellowship semi-finalists will be invited to participate in Skype interviews in mid-to-late February 2017.
- Those selected as fellowship finalists will be invited for an in-person interview with the Selection Committee in New York City in early April 2017. Those finalists who cannot travel to New York will be able to interview via Skype. This panel of judges will be comprised of representatives from sponsoring organizations, faculty and NYU Wagner alumni.