Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to one graduating senior from North Kansas City High School and one graduating senior from Excelsior Springs High School. Excelsior Springs High School graduate must plan to major in music.
The students eligible for assistance must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduating senior from Excelsior Springs High School or North Kansas City High School;
- Plan on enrolling in college
- Must have maintained a 3.0 GPA based on a 4.0 scale; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Excelsior Springs High School applicants must plan to major in music.
Please note, to be considered the student is required to attach:
- Current transcript,
- Letter of recommendation,
- FAFSA Student Aid Report, and
- Financial aid award letters, if applicable.
Awards are renewable for up to a total of 4 years (8 semesters) provided you continue to meet the criteria. To remain eligible you must maintain a GPA of 3.0 during the first year of college and a 3.5 GPA each year after. You must provide your most recent cumulative transcript to the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation after each grading period to release future payments.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.
Excelsior Springs High School $750