Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarships to graduates of high schools located in the Kansas City metropolitan area who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university. It is our goal to support talented and highly motivated kids who do not have the means to attend college.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be graduating from a high school in the Kansas City metropolitan area, including Clay, Jackson and Platte Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas;
- Be enrolling in a two-year or four-year college or university;
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need; and
- Demonstrate a record of community service and extracurricular activities.
Scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned academic scholarships.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in July and January.
A minimum of $1,000 annually to be paid in two equal installments in July and January for up to four years. Scholarships shall be used for tuition, fees, books and/or required course expenses.
The scholarship may be renewable, for up to a total of four years, provided the student remains enrolled as a full-time student at a two-year or four-year college or university and maintains at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.