Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The Pastor Otis L. Cobbins, Sr. Memorial Scholarship honors a young individual(s) who is furthering their education and exemplifies the attributes of Pastor Cobbins, Sr. These attributes include: honest; integrity; hard working; strong character; love of humanity; servant to community and family; trustworthy; and committed.
Student must be:
- A graduate of a high school in Wyandotte County in Kansas, and Clay and Platte Counties in Missouri;
- Accepted to attend or enrolled as an undergraduate in a higher education institution for a minimum of 12 hours per semester; and
- In good academic standing with school currently attending.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- The qualities and attributes of Pastor Cobbins, Sr. in their community, school, and social life.
- Loving service to family and community;
- Hardworking, dependable, loyal, and committed to family, church, employer, and the community;
- Trustworthy and ethical; and
- Financial need.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.